Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Therefore I am...

“Therefore, I am" have you experienced this feeling personally? If not, then how would you want to experience it? .

"Therefore, I am stupid". This feeling comes out whenever I had done something good for others, just to keep them happy. But, still they call it stupidity. Those who celebrate me, suddenly change into critics and clap hands to insult me, thinking that I am insulted. But the feeling that there is no point in being a hero pops up from the mind. It just brings admiration from some and vengeance with others. Still the role of a stupid personality is something which brings people closer without ego for the only reason that I am stupid.

There is also a tragic part of this act. Whenever I tell things with sarcasm, people stare at me and take it serious. At times when I am really serious and suggest something, they laugh aloud and tell, "this guy is a stupid!”

There are various reasons to break a relationship, but the only way to continue it could be to utter the word, sorry very often. For the simple reason that people think they are always right. Just a sorry with a stupid smile can do rest of the magic as I look small in front of those big forgivers. Opinions are like wrist watches and everyone believes that their time is right. So my opinion of remaining stupid is the right time from my wrist watch for I can never be insulted unless I feel that I am insulted.

No comments:

Post a Comment