Monday, February 27, 2012

A theist


Sun, stars, moon, earth, wind, rock, plaster of paris… Wondering what is this all about? I would say it’s the evolution of visualization of a brilliant concept called God over centuries and millennia!!!

I would love to quote this as a best example for “version control” for any product that mankind had come across. Of course, the one tricky concept that even the best organizations are finding tough to manage. Also, don’t ignore the concept of product differentiation. Different people - different thoughts and different Gods. A brown man or woman is the visualization of God in the sub-continent and of course a white in the white peoples’ land. That is one of the reasons why this concept was sold easily all around the world in different packages, but under a same brand.

Everything was going right for people, but the ambition of the marketers to sell their products to different markets at different geographies created a chaos in the long run. As any product, the new Gods also had a great demand in the places they were introduced and started giving tough competition to the local players. Also the benefits provided to the rightly segmented and targeted audience by the sales men namely the “prophets”, “missionaries” and lot more, worked out successfully and created dissatisfaction in people about their current state. All this ended in loss of brand loyalty and the poor Gods were misused by their ambitious followers.

I don’t find any problem with the almighty, but for the fact that he was not keen on educating people about his incarnations all around the world. He somehow felt that people would understand by themselves that he not only appeared at ten instances to save the world, but also had to appear in some far off places and save the good ones from the bad ones during the climax.

I strictly believe in God. Of course, there are various things that science cannot explain and the only answer is the unseen power that rules and controls everything. God from my point of view is a mixture of fear element with hope that controls as well as motivates people to fulfill their roles and help in things moving forward.
Perceptions apart, the point I am trying to make is so simple. I trust in god and that’s why I do not trouble him with prayers. And the world calls me an “atheist”. Common sense says, the ones who do not trust in God, have an element of doubt, “what if God forgets me?” and keep praying to remind him of their grievances. Wake up. It’s all about trust. And stop calling me an “atheist” for the simple reason that I clearly understand the concept called God, and its purpose of existence. I am “a theist”.

3 comments:

  1. Nice that I am is not trapped between quotes along with the a theist.....

    I am “a theist”.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's again upon perception... Stress at which point is subject to the reader..

      Delete
  2. amazing concept ..... same thinking..

    ReplyDelete